<$BlogRSDURL$>

 

brandon williamscraig  

OK. Very well. I'll be up all night writing.
My beloved is in the City at a capoeira Batizado.
Time to go in the kitchen and make myself an encouraging breakfast of two eggs over easy, cooked in the leavings of the excellent bacon and mushrooms which I cook first, sitting in the embrace of two halves of a toasted garlic bagel. Did I mention that meals were a scarament long before the guy in the funny pointed hat said so? Ah yes, and I'll need some excellent tea with honey and goat's milk.
What kind of dilemma is it to suffer from so much bounty?
   | posted by Unknown @ 8/26/2004 08:29:00 PM

 

 

|
All original material here is Creative Commons License licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License. All material not originated by the author is used in accordance with acceptable use practices governing public domain, academic study, and not-for-profit cultural development and critique. Any concerns about privacy or copyrights may be addressed by emails directed to public at bdwc dot net.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Click here for RSS Feed