<$BlogRSDURL$>

 

brandon williamscraig  

My sister's Tiny Traveler is past the 20 week mark and just began to kick and flip!

Wahoo! I'm gonna be an uncle!

She and Isaiah are calling the little one Bo for now, as in Derick and Diddley - so the gender can go either way, so to speak. My sister's name for me (for the majority of our lives) was Bro, so I'll simply fancy Bo being named for me for now :)

Aidan can't wait to greet his cousin. We discussed it just recently and he wasn't quite clear on the matter until I created a Power Point presentation to outline the more salient aspects of the dynamics involved.

   | posted by Unknown @ 12/24/2005 09:09:00 PM

 

 

|
All original material here is Creative Commons License licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License. All material not originated by the author is used in accordance with acceptable use practices governing public domain, academic study, and not-for-profit cultural development and critique. Any concerns about privacy or copyrights may be addressed by emails directed to public at bdwc dot net.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Click here for RSS Feed