<$BlogRSDURL$>

 

brandon williamscraig  

RamScoop

I don't know why I don't spend all day in the shower, or with my eyes closed. I get an unbelievable flood of incredible ideas as soon as I am doing something that isn't doing something or verges on autonomic. Or maybe it's just that a pencil is nowhere nearby.

Oh, yeah, that's why I don't spend all day bathing or Sitting. Like staying awake too long into the night to hold off dreaming a bit longer, doing things stems the flood, brings down the volume of the Muses shouting in both ears. Then I only have to struggle with my 6x9mile Receive All Signals consciousness RamScoop in order to actually get something concrete completed.

The time since last night has been amazingly productive and a bit overwhelming.
   | posted by Unknown @ 2/08/2007 03:05:00 PM

 

 

|
All original material here is Creative Commons License licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License. All material not originated by the author is used in accordance with acceptable use practices governing public domain, academic study, and not-for-profit cultural development and critique. Any concerns about privacy or copyrights may be addressed by emails directed to public at bdwc dot net.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Click here for RSS Feed