<$BlogRSDURL$>

 

brandon williamscraig  

Oddly Enough - Healer's nude dance rite upsets some..

I don't have much to say. I just had to reproduce the above words in a compensatory move to balance my otherwise clothed and definitely not dancing occupation.

We went to the Dallas Arboretum with David (Dad) and Julie (step-mom) this morning. It was so much more beautiful than I remembered, from visiting some 15 years ago. It is a www (wealthy white women - long before the internet) project decades in the making and has become a true showplace, a museum (like the Federal Parks but moreso) for a Nature that never was and never will be again and is amazingly beautifully crafted. Sorry. The ecopsychology had to creep in. I'm reading David Kidner and I can't help it.
















D&J took us to a tasty, Italian lunch place and I bought us desert at Wholefoods. Then back to their place to nosh it and drink their excellent decaf. Then home to do wash and write. Sometimes our family talks non-stop at a pace that uses all my resources, even as I participate in creating that pace. In the moment this makes it almost impossible to object in a thoughtful way when something is being said or created that doesn't feel good. I'm decompressing before writing by writing this. Blogging helps to make process-level comments (how something happened, rather than just what) to an imagined readership when I need to feel heard.

Big thanks, by the by, to Scott Mace from Epworth UMC for uploading digital copies of the Epworth services for me to download and hear. I miss Epworth.

Labels: , , ,

   | posted by Unknown @ 6/19/2007 02:40:00 PM

 

 

|
All original material here is Creative Commons License licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License. All material not originated by the author is used in accordance with acceptable use practices governing public domain, academic study, and not-for-profit cultural development and critique. Any concerns about privacy or copyrights may be addressed by emails directed to public at bdwc dot net.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Click here for RSS Feed