<$BlogRSDURL$>

 

brandon williamscraig  

This week, including the one-year anniversary of Aidan's death, has turned out very differently from that of September the 23rd, which would have been his second birthday. In September I was deeply in touch with my rage over a perfect 15 month old being found dead, and with no explanation of any kind forthcoming. That has gone underground for a while, and I feel profoundly in touch with how grateful I am that he Was, even though he took a part of me with him when he went.
More in the Work In Process Wiki.

There are many more video's and audio tracks posted to our Aidan Tribute. Go to my bdwc.net and click on his name. Massive quantities of photos of him have also been uploaded to our extended family website Gallery. Email me for a password if you'd like to get in and see.

I'm finally spending most of my time writing the dissertation. I've created a working Introduction and provided evidence for my avoidance thereof. As I'm writing non-stop on the diss, the Research index gets cool new stuff, like Diffusion of Innovations, all the time.

I recorded the GreenFest in San Francisco not long ago and clarified in my own mind the divide in the "Green" Eco Movement.
My Xmas inquiry is amassing (Christamassing) new material here.
I'm also developing a brief developmental introduction to Mythological Study on the new Process Arts wiki.

In the Silly Fun Dept....Let me know if you take this quiz. It's simplistic but fun.

I sang the solos from Biebl's Ave Maria at church today within a trio and full choir. The recording is in my live tracks player (not my Gcast podcast player) here. The arrangement is by local stars Chanticleer.

Labels:

   | posted by Unknown @ 12/16/2007 10:18:00 PM

 

 

|
All original material here is Creative Commons License licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License. All material not originated by the author is used in accordance with acceptable use practices governing public domain, academic study, and not-for-profit cultural development and critique. Any concerns about privacy or copyrights may be addressed by emails directed to public at bdwc dot net.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Click here for RSS Feed